Here is a quick update on what is coming up at Today is that Day, and an apology for the quiet week here at the blog!
Things have been quiet on the blog this week, as I have been continually working on Personal Development for Stupid People, and I ended up putting a lot more heart and soul into it than I had even originally envisioned.
That, of course, is a wonderful thing, and the eBook itself is 100% done, and ready to go. However, as promised, I am also doing an audio version, and the recording and editing of that has taken longer than expected. Not to worry, though, it will be done and ready to go on Monday, April 7th.
You can refer back to this post to get the details on what it is all about, and look for the official launch on Monday. Also, if you are not already a member of the free Today is that Day Newsletter, now is the time to sign up! All newsletter subscribers will receive 25% off of the price of Personal Development for Stupid People, as well as all of the other Today is that Day products.
Million Dollar Body Challenge
I have also been busily working on something that I am – quite frankly – ECSTATIC about, and for anyone who wants to get in shape for the upcoming summer, you’ll want to get in on it!
I’m not going to give away the full scoop right now, however, since there will be a post out next week that will have all of the exciting details. For now, I’ll just say this:
- It’s going to be a health coaching program based on structure and accountability, and with me using my 3 years of experiences as a personal trainer to keep everyone exactly on track.
- There will be loads of prizes, including daily giveaways and even a chance for the grand prize of $250,000 – if you take the right steps to qualify.
- The program will be kicking off on May 1st, and since I will be coaching all of the participants, there will be a limited number of slots.
- It’s only going to be for people who are seriously ready to take charge of their health, and are willing to commit to the program.
- For those few who want to commit to their health and also their financial success, there will be an opportunity for that as well.
- And finally (and this is my favorite part) – it’s going to be intense!
Stay tuned for all of the details coming out next week, or, if you just can’t stand the tension, shoot me an email if you want an advance notice before everyone else finds out, and I will secure you a slot in the program!