This is Volume 24 of the Self Improvement and Law of Attraction Link Love series.
1) Breathing Prosperity - Shauna reminds us that Today is a Special Day and asks if you are letting your “some day” stand like a wall between your NOW and your FUTURE.
2) John’s Place Online – 10 Causes and Cures of Unhappiness packs an amazing amount of wisdom and useful action steps into a very small space!
3) Achieve-IT! – Brad Isaac put together a GREAT list of sites that you need to check out, and much obliged to you, Brad, for including Today is that Day in your list of The Top 50 Blogs That Will Unleash Your Motivation.
4) Pick the Brain – John Wesley’s list of 10 Ways to Instantly Build Self Confidence not only has a few things that you would expect, but some awesome original tips as well. Definitely worth reading and taking action on!
5) The Happiness Project – It has been said that “money is the root of evil,” which I think is a bunch of nonsense. Gretchen’s Eight tips for how money CAN buy you happiness is a great read to learn how to spend money in ways that are far from evil.
6) Steve Pavlina – Learn what the “outrage script” is in the post The Abundance Mindset and you just might learn a radically simple way to change your relationship with wealth!
7) Zen Habits – In a moment in history worthy of recognition, Leo puts together a realistic – yet very effective – path for losing weight in his post Zen To Slim: A Simple, 5-Step Weight Loss Plan.
8) Life Learning Today - In what might be the most useful information about sales that has ever been packed into one small space, be sure to check out Agent Sully’s How to Be a Great Salesperson. p.s. – As she states in her post, EVERYONE is a sales person at one time or another!
9) FreeLanceFolder – There is no particular post that you should check out, just get your butt over to the brand-new site that Jonathan from SmartWealthyRich.com just launched! Jonathan is a class act, and his new site will no doubt be worth every minute that you spend there.
Blogs that have featured Today is that Day:
Many thanks to John’s Place Online for including ‘The Powerful Problem with Positive Thinking‘ in his recent Links Make the World Go ‘Round post.
Blog Carnivals that have recently included posts from Today is that Day:
The July 23rd edition of the Made to Be Great Personal Development Carnival included the popular Today is that Day post ‘Self Improvement Plan: Write it Down – and READ IT!‘
The July 30th edition of the Carnival of Powerful Living included the post ‘A Self Improvement CheckPoint: Who do you Know?‘
Lots of great content this week, as always! Don’t forget: If you read a post and you enjoy it or find it useful, be sure to show your appreciation by leaving a comment on the post, casting a vote for it at your favorite social bookmarking site (Digg, Stumbleupon, etc.), or just drop the author a line and let him or her know that you enjoyed their material. Everyone likes to be appreciated!