This is Volume 26 of the Self Improvement and Law of Attraction Link Love series.
Just a short list this week because I am taking some time away from the computer on the Saturday when I normally spend several hours working on this post. The small list of links this week are all great posts, though, so be sure to check out each and every one of them!
1) MySimplerLife - Beth shares some awesome advice in her post Fix the Problem, Don’t Just Put Up With It. In keeping with the theme of her site, the advice is simple, but oh so effective!
2) Secret of Unlimited Prosperity - James Karen invites us to partake in a big cup of responsibility with his post 10 Things That Only You Can Take Responsibility For. My hat is off to him for pointing out that self improvement starts with “self”!
3) Evolving Times – In addition to his incredible and prize-packed Law of Attraction Party, Edward has a great recent post called Shift Your Focus To Shift Your Experience. Do yourself a favor and put yourself in the moment that he describes – you’ll be glad you did!
4) The Positivity Blog – Henrik Edberg shares a short, but incredible video of life here on planet Earth in his post An Absolutely Awe-Inspiring Planet Earth Remix. If that video doesn’t bring up your spirits about the beauty and complexity of simply living on this planet, then you need to get off!
5) Steve Olson – In the post Do You have the Courage to be Yourself?, Steve points out that we are all who we choose to be, rather than the labels that we are given, or that we give to ourselves. There is quite the lively discussion going on in the comments section, as well.
Blogs that have featured Today is that Day:
Blog Carnivals that have recently included posts from Today is that Day:
Note to Blog Carnival Hosts and Authors: The idea behind these carnivals is to help each of us gain exposure by helping as many people as possible with our writing. If you are a carnival host or an author, be sure to add every carnival edition that you are involved with to social bookmarking websites such as Digg, Stumbleupon, Del.icio.us, etc.
- The Carnival of Positive thinking included ‘The Powerful Problem with Positive Thinking‘.
- The Personal Development Carnival included ‘Personal Development Strategy: Whatcha Got Cookin’?‘.
- The Carnival of Creative Growth included ‘Barriers to Personal Growth – What Service are you Providing?‘ That post was also included at the Personal Growth Carnival.
- The Personal Development and Happiness Carnival included ‘Nice work, Einstein. Think you can do it again?‘
- The Made to be Great Personal Development Carnival included ‘10 Things you Can’t do with the Law of Attraction‘.
- The Carnival on Success and Abundance Mindset included ‘Self Improvement Plan: Write it Down – and READ IT!‘
That’s it for this edition! Thanks to all of our authors, readers, and blog carnival hosts!