This is Volume 1 of the Self Improvement and Law of Attraction Link Love series. This series will be published weekly and will be comprised of links to quality blog posts that have proven to be extraordinary in their ability to assist, inform, or empower the reader. Enjoy!
1) Christine Kane – It Might Be Time to Take a Risk if… A very informative and often funny discussion of how to properly utilize the amazing power of the Law of Attraction by taking action.
2) Persistence Unlimited – How to Turn Your Ipod Into A Motivational Timer A brief primer on the very cool concept of how you can accomplish more in any given time period by putting yourself on a short time line, and then instructions for how to do so using your iPod.
3) Ririan Project – Wake Up Feeling Great With These 22 Tips for High Self-Esteem A power-packed list of realistic things that you can do to get the self improvement ball rolling, and most of them won’t cost you a dime.
4) Life Coaches Blog – Are You Fighting Yourself? You either know of or are the kind of person discussed in this brief, but informative piece on recognizing and eliminating self sabotage.
5) Speaking Freely – Five Things To Do With A PC When You Have No Internet Connection Whether you have frequent or infrequent bouts of being unable to get your “internet fix,” this list of things to do when you are offline provides ideas that will help your mental health, as well as the health of your PC.
6) Make it Great – 5 Ways to Change the World More completely free advice on how to make positive changes without breaking the bank. NOTE: These solutions seem simple, but they work. Don’t underestimate their power!
7) Daily Blog Tips – Blog Project: 30 Traffic Generation Tips Great job of bringing together many different points of view that cover one of the biggest focus points for Bloggers.
8) The Probabilist – Why You’re Obliged to Make Money from Your Blog A great piece on the concept of making money with your blog. Blogging, like any other information source, is valuable, so why should Bloggers not get paid?
9) ProBlogger – How I Make Money from Blogs – My Top Earners Arguably one of the most knowledgeable and successful Bloggers out there, Darren Rowse lists the Top 9 ways that he is presently making money with is blog.
If you have ever heard of Earl Nightingale, then you will not need any convincing about the fact that his words are powerful and inspiring. Credited with being the founder of the spoken word industry, and co-founder of Nightingale-Conant, Earl had it all figured out before many of you who are reading this were even born. Take a listen to this brief but absolutely life-changing audio, dubbed by Earl himself as ‘The Strangest Secret‘.