This is Volume 21 of the Self Improvement and Law of Attraction Link Love series.
1) Breathing Prosperity – In the wonderful post 'Personal Development: Who’s Calling the Shots?', Shauna asks us to consider the true motivations behind the life that we live each day. A lot of people may be way off track!
2) Steve Pavlina – Sometimes we just make things harder on ourselves than they really need to be, and Steve's post 'How to Make Smart Decisions in Less Than 60 Seconds' offers a great way to simplify the decision making process.
3) Debra Moorehead – Speaking of simplifying things, Debra's post 'What is “Self Improvement” Anyway?' does a smashing job of demonstrating what that phrase really means. Totally awesome stuff, and be sure to read through to the end to see a great example of this concept in real life.
4) Zen Habits – When Leo asked his audience to give up their best kept weight loss secrets, they responded in a big way, and he was kind enough to compile a list of the most popular in a post called '80 Awesome Weight Loss Tips'.
5) Success from the Nest – Tony D. Clark had a great idea that he turned into a challenge for his readers. It is time well spent when you consider the concept of 'Your Childhood Dreams Fulfilled'.
6) Genius Types – There is too much wisdom and truth contained in Brian Lee's post 'The Perfect Time to Start Never Comes' for me to summarize it all here. Just trust me – you want to read that post!
7) Jane Chin – I love how this edition of the Link Love series has so many "you-centric" posts, and Jane's awesome piece called 'If You Were to Go back in Time…' is no different. Tune in as she advises her younger self to stay in touch with her own needs and desires, rather than those of society.
8) Craig Harper – Known for his lengthy (but time well spent!) blog posts, Craig chimes in with a short post this time around, but it is still power-packed with a potential slap in the face. Be sure to check out 'That's it; I'm DEFINITELY CHANGING (some time soon)'.
9) Zen Chill Power Tools – With another great entry that speaks up about what is really important in life – as well as some great insights into the concept – check out 'The Power of Fun and Play' by Raymond David Salas.
Blogs that have featured Today is that Day:
The Personal Development Blog included the post 'Self Improvement Hack: I am NOT that kind of person!' along with a short list of other great reading, so I was in very good company there. Much obliged!
My buddy Lyman over at Creating a Better Life was rightfully handed the Bloggers for Positive Global Change award which he then passed on to me as well as several other high quality bloggers. Lyman, my sincerest thanks! I would have tagged you, Rick at Shards of Consciousness, and Steve Olson as well, so you already beat me to half of my list! 🙂 I'll ask Christine Kane, Edward Mills, and Dave Olson to play along, too.
The always smiling Christy over at Christy's Coffee Break also bestowed a cool honor upon me this week, and apparently my blog is able to call upon the power of SCHMOOZE, which, well, I think is pretty cool! It's all about being warm and friendly as she says, and I'll certainly take that. Thanks, Christy!
Blog Carnivals that have recently included posts from Today is that Day:
And finally, in a VERY WONDERFUL addition to the Blog Carnival world, Karen Lynch – a frequent contributor to this Link Love series – has started a brand new blog carnival called Live the Power Unlimited.
Karen is a rock-solid individual, and I have no doubt that her new project will be a smashing success. Be sure to swing by and check out one of the Today is that Day posts along with a host of other high quality content at the very first edition of Live the Power Unlimited!
Wow, what a great list of links and content that came together this week! With the 4th of July, I was behind on my reading, but it took me very little time to scare up this week's list because there was so much to choose from. Continued congratulations to all of our wonderful writers for their success, and continued gratitude to each of the readers who make it all worthwhile!