This is Volume 23 of the Self Improvement and Law of Attraction Link Love series.
1) Tupelo Kenyon – In a great post that many people would do well to read and internalize, Tupelo's 10 Ways to Grow a Relationship of Mutual Personal Development points out some real truths about relationship and growth.
2) Live the Power – One of my favorite phrases is "If you can create gold, you don't have to horde it (James Arthur Ray)", and Karen Lynch's post Chasing Butterflies echoes a similiar concept. If you create wonderful things that last in your life, you don't have to spend your life chasing wonderful things!
3) Christine Kane – Christine is getting a lot of Link Love exposure because I totally agree with and endorse her series about "Attention Splatter". Part III of that series, Attention Splatter: The Top Ten Cleaning Solutions, has some incredible tips. I got smacked in the face when I read the tip about using small chunks of time, and my productivity has already improved.
4) Evolving Times – Edward Mills details a situation that many of you will recognize in his post Balancing Positive Expectation with Past Experience. In a nutshell, it explains that sometimes just walking away with good expectations is better than standing there insisting that your way is the best way.
5) The Happiness Project – Gretchen put up an awesome list that includes Seven tips for having an original thought or finding a solution. Some very unique ideas, several of which I have used myself and I can attest to their effectiveness.
6) The Pulse – Darren Hardy, President of the incredible Success Training Network put up a great post on his blog entitled Success Principles are no "Secret". Want it told to you straight? The title says it all, so go check it out!
7) John's Place Online – In true blogging style, I came across John's site purely from the power of word of mouth, and I sure was happy that I did! The very first post I read there was Link Love worthy, and it's worth your time to check out, as is his site in general: Reading Road Signs on the Highway of Life.
8) Zen Habits – Want some tips on how to brighten things up in your life? How about 75 of them? Leo, you have outdone yourself once again: 75 Simple Pleasures to Brighten Your Day.
Blogs that have featured Today is that Day:
My good buddy Stephen Hopson over at Adversity University gave me the Courageous Blogger award, and for that, I thank you, Stephen! However, I am even more excited to pass this award on to the the first person who instantly came to my mind for showing massive courage in recent weeks with his writing as well as his personal development. Lyman Reed, this award is for you!
I was also incredibly grateful to receive a second award from Ms. Christy over at Writer's Review, and to then get the same award from Meryl Evans at the Bionic Ear Blog. Thank you both SO very much – I am truly honored and grateful!
I would like to pass the award on to Ms. Christine Kane for her continued wisdom and entertainment, and then also past it right back to Ms. Christy for continuing to be a leader in her efforts to make blogging a community, rather than just a bunch of writing on the web!
I also want to thank all of the following bloggers for sharing posts from Today is that Day with their readers:
Blog Carnivals that have recently included posts from Today is that Day:
The 10th Edition of the Carnival of Creative Growth included the post 'Successful Blogging – Are you Creating Something, or just Reading and Writing?'.
My from the heart post 'How to Deal with Negative Changes' was part of the most recent edition of the Carnival of Positive Thinking.
This concludes Volume 23 of the Self Improvement and Law of Attraction Link Love Series. VERY much gratitude to all who participated via their reading, writing, their link love, or just their wonderful attitudes!