Welcome to the 10th edition of the Doing it Differently Blog Carnival!
This carnival is dedicated to the concept of stepping outside of the box and living our lives in ways beyond the “norm”!
Whether you want to learn unique ways to think or act differently, or if you want to share your own unique ideas, this carnival is for you!
There will be a new edition of the carnival posted every two weeks, on the 1st and the 15th of every month. You can click here to learn more, or click here to submit a post for the next edition, which will be posted on September 15, 2007.
If you like this carnival or if you are one of the authors featured in this edition and you want to help your post to be seen by as many people as possible, be sure to add this post to Stumbleupon, Digg, or your favorite social bookmarking site!
This edition covers an incredible variety of information! We’ve got getting rid of social norms, finding a job, creating success, overcoming obstacles, humor, sex, making babies, and more – Enjoy!
You don’t meet the theme of “doing it differently” much more than the post The Joy and Power of Discovering True Selves over at Systems Thinker. Big applause for encouraging people to stand up and be who they truly are, not who society wants them to be!
The post Integrity Through Self-Reliance is another great piece over at Tupelo Kenyon which points out the fact that individuals always have a choice – even if that choice is different than society’s “norms”.
Peter at I Will Change Your Life brings us an excellent post with 3 Not So Common Career Tips. Each of them makes a ridiculous amount of sense when you think about it.
Other Awesome Content:
1) At Follow Your Path, the post The Light at the End of the Tunnel brings us the message that overcoming life’s obstacles can be handled in many different ways, and not all of them involve logic, reason, or hard work.
2) Men have been trying to learn how to stay in a woman’s good graces for years, but the post 8 Ways To Show Your Husband You Love Him at A Miracle a Day turns it around to point out that men want some lovin’, too!
3) At Manifesting Success, the post 7 Highly Effective Habits for Stress Releasing has some great tips for stress release, including one very “doing it differently” style method for first thing in the morning.
4) Progress worth crying over? According to the post Accelerating the Law of Attraction (Appreciation Sob) at Stephen Martile’s site, getting in a good cry can help you realize just how good you’ve got it!
5) If you’re having trouble landing that dream job, be sure to check out Guerilla Warfare for Job Hunters over at ask the Career Counselor. Lots of out of the box tips on a successful job hunt.
6) There are thousands (millions?) of people looking for success in the blogging industry, and the post Using the Rule of 5 for Blogging Success over at The Rule of 5 takes a proven success formula and adapts it to the blogging world.
7) Ready for a new and potentially very effective technique for getting what you want out of life? Be sure to check out Crystalline Consciousness Technique™ and try it for FREE over at Energies of Creation.
8) Are you dragging yourself down with your negative labels? Check out Dr. Martin W. Russell’s post Name Calling for a short but insightful lesson.
9) At Ask the Advisor, take a hilarious look at what happens when you combine today’s common credit card practices with today’s equally common Web 2.0 practices in the post 10 Dream Credit Cards.
10) At Mastery of Meditation, Enlightenment & Kundalini Yoga, the post How to Make a Baby the Right Way- With Illustrations! is both entertaining, informative, and yes, there are illustrations!
11) More on sex, this time from Universe of Success with the post Sexercise. This post doesn’t talk about making babies, but it does discuss using sex as a method of attaining many positive results!
12) Is your brain filling in the blanks for you? Over at Buy Outside the Box, the post In the Garden of Good and Evil is missing some letters. Literally!
13) In another post about watching our mouth in order to crank up our progress, check out Edith Yeung’s post Disempowering Phrases Successful People Never Say.
14) In the post True Measure of Understanding: Ignorance Generates Negativity, at Marc and Angel, the idea is put forth that looking for the strong points in life is more than just positive thinking, it is a learning experience as well.
15) Over at Nerd Guru, the post Breaking the ice at a meeting with LinkedIn discusses putting all of that technology to good use – find out about someone before you actually meet them face to face!
That wraps up the 10th edition of the Doing it Differently Blog Carnival. Our authors shared some truly unique and useful content!
ny thanks to all of the authors, and don’t forget to support them by adding this post to your favorite social bookmarking website!
The next edition will be posted on September 15, 2007, and the closing of this edition is also the official call for submissions for the next one. Get the inside scoop on what this carnival is all about and access the submission form as well by clicking right here.