This is Volume 11 of the Self Improvement and Law of Attraction Link Love series.
1) Drew’s Marketing Minute – Do you have your power trip hat on? If not, go get it, because the monkeys in the zoo are starting to call the shots! Drew McLellan brings us a very realistic (and potentially frightening) look at our power – and our responsibility – with his post Don Imus: The dark side of citizen marketing?
2) Change Your Thoughts – Steve Aitchison brings home two powerful truths in his post Asking the right questions to change your life. The question is, “Are you ready to hear the truth?”
3) Breathing Prosperity – The post Law of Attraction: Poverty Isn’t Solved with Donations addresses the very real fact that poverty is a mindset, rather than some random rolling of the dice. When you change your thoughts, you change your life!
4) Genius Types – Brian Lee brings us the tale of the guy who was “gonna” do a whole bunch of great things with his life. Read Don’t Tell Me What You’re Gonna Do to learn the power of actions vs. words, and to decide what you are gonna do next!
5) HELLO, my name is BLOG – More timeless wisdom from Scott Ginsberg, this time asking What’s on YOUR Wall?, which delivers the powerful message that you can create your life as well as dictate the way that people perceive you by simply practicing decorative visualization.
6) Mary Ann Copson – One of the (increasingly growing number of!) Simply Successful Secrets participants had a very powerful post about her own secrets, but then she backed it up with an equally powerful entry about how to be successful with kids as well. Her post Success Secrets for Kids really impressed me, and I am not very easily impressed!
7) Get rid of your Self Limiting Beliefs – If you doubt the ability of our self-limiting beliefs to literally dictate the course of our lives, you owe it to yourself to check out the post What You Have In Common With Elephants, by T.D. McKenzie.
8) SmartWealthyRichdotcom – Jonathan-C. Phillips has a blog that is worth checking out on a regular basis, and his post Marketing Is Definitely Not A Boring Business includes videos that are as informative about marketing and communication as they are totally hilarious!
Blogs that have recently featured Today is that Day
Creating a Better Life – Lyman Reed has posted the latest edition of the Personal Development Carnival which is packed with great posts, including The Agony of Victory: Personal Development Breaking Point originally posted right here at Today is that Day.
Burst Creativity – The April 2007 edition of Personal Development Burst Blog Carnival features the Today is that Day post Do You Deserve it, or are You Mistaken? as well many other entries in the categories of personal development, success, and self improvement.