This is Volume 19 of the Self Improvement and Law of Attraction Link Love series.
1) Leo Chiang – There is a common misconception that you need to have your full lot of success before you can begin celebrating it. That, of course, is ridiculous, and in his post Ode to Happiness, Leo truly leads by example with an award-winning attitude even though he is still struggling with the same issues that most people face on their path to glory.
2) The Good Life – In her post Going From a Mindset of Lack to a Mindset of Abundance Maria Palma shares 2 excellent and easy to implement tips to help you keep your state of mind exactly where it needs to be for success.
3) Dr. Graf – Anyone who truly understands the Law of Attraction knows that it is all about feeling good, and humor is one of the best ways to do just that – even if it is at the expense of the movie 'The Secret'! Funny stuff – Shhhh…Funny Video Mocks THE SECRET
4) Behind the Glasses – Grigor shares with us some excellent advice on parenting that I think many of today's parents would be wise to internalize. Check out Don’t be a friend to your child for all the details.
5) Steve Olsen – Steve wrote a great piece about a recent article that compares "normal" people to "mentally disordered" people, and it has started a lively debate about which of those subsets are better off. Highly recommended reading: Self-Delusion or Reality?
6) The Urban Monk – Albert has put together a list of 16 top tips for awakening creativity and innovation and I was grateful for finding some truly out of the box thinking in his post. Good stuff!
7) Live the Power – Karen shares some great scientific information that points us to the fact that our bodies have real power. For anyone who wasn't already 100% sure of that, be sure to check out The DNA Phantom Effect.
Blogs that have featured Today is that Day:
Tony over at Success from the Nest mentions one of the Today is that Day posts in the awesome series he has going about Goal Setting Success – thanks, Tony!
Anita Campbell at the Success Blog put together a post about how important your mindset is for success, and she pointed her readers to Today is that Day, the Success Wiki, and Ben Yoskovitz for more info – thanks, Anita!
The Living the Scientific Life blog encouraged their readership to check out the Doing it Differently Blog Carnival, which I think is just totally awesome! Thanks for the endorsement, and get those submissions in – the next edition will be posted on July 1st, 2007!
Blog Carnivals that have recently included posts from Today is that Day:
Hueina Su hosted the 72nd Edition of the Carnival of Healing at her blog. Congratulations on the running success of that Carnival! The Today is that Day post that was included was 'How to Help Yourself and Everyone Else at the Same Time', and there is plenty of other awesome content there as well, so be sure to check it out.
Thanks to all of this week's authors and readers, and a special thank you to everyone who is continuing to make the 10,000 Fists to Freedom Challenge such a success! My hat is off to each and every one of you!