This is Volume 28 of the Self Improvement and Law of Attraction Link Love series.
1) Law of Attraction Playground – In her post No One Wants to Win the Lottery, Jeannette answers one of the classic Law of Attraction questions: If everyone has the ability to attract what they want, what happens if more than one person is trying to attract the same thing?
2) The Naked Soul – The true nature of who and what we should be focusing on is expressed very clearly and accurately in the post What’s Inside the Package?
3) JohnPlaceOnline – Want to rehash an old classic into the modern-day realization of how empowering it can be? Check out a very cool rendition of that concept with John’s post The Serenity Prayer Re-envisioned as a Kick-Butt Battle Plan for Your Life.
4) Balanced Life Center – Is there a difference between surrendering and giving up? You’ll probably agree – and be empowered by – the answer after reading Nneka’s post 3 Differences Between Surrendering and Giving Up.
5) Debra Moorhead – Debra helps set us up for days full of productivity, awareness, and positivity when she shares her list of 15 Ways to Use Your Commute Time Wisely.
6) Craig Harper – As if Craig doesn’t already put out plenty of mind-shattering and eye-opening posts, his piece The Parable of the Fat Kid made me want to elect him for president (even though he roams the banks of the Land down Under).
Blogs that have featured Today is that Day:
Over at Join the Secret, Jon was kind enough to share the Today is that Day post The Top 3 Law of Attraction Secrets – Especially for Non-believers with his audience. Thanks a bunch, Jon!
That’s it for this week! Short post as I am running crazy this weekend packing a lot of life into a small amount of time – which, of course, I am ecstatic about! Thanks as always to our authors, readers, and to those who have taken part in spreading the link love!