This is Volume 9 of the Self Improvement and Law of Attraction Link Love series.
1) Chief Happiness Officer – In the post Top 10 reasons why happiness at work is the ultimate productivity booster, it is clearly shown that life – and work – are better for the person who actually wants to do whatever it is that they are doing.
2) Christy’s Coffee Break – The Importance of Forgiveness is a topic that I have touched on in the past, and Christy does a great job of illustrating the fact that holding a grudge hurts exactly one person – YOU!
3) Evolving Times – Edward Mills and his daughter bring us a valuable lesson not just about having the right attitude at work, but about how doing so will very likely help you when you are NOT at work as well. Check out Lessons I Learned From The Garbage Man.
4) Be Conscious Now – In her post What happens when you shower kittens (or kids) with unconditional love?, K-L Masina – with a little help from Seth and Neptune – brings home the fact that you get what you give when it comes to how you treat the world around you.
5) Breathing Prosperity – Having goals and then buying books or programs that will help you to accomplish those goals is a waste of time if you don’t get your head straight first. Shauna does a great job of illustrating why that is in her brief post called Motivation: Are You Looking in the Right Place?
6) Live the Power – Karen brings us yet another bit of wisdom in her post – Only one Elvis. She talks about the fact that you can buy the “expert’s” products all day long, but YOU are the only person who brings your unique combination of knowledge and experience to the table – no purchase required!
7) My Self Development – For you Law of Attraction junkies (as well as naysayers), the post The Seven Principles Of Hawaiian Huna demonstrates the fact that contrary to popular belief, not just the creators of ‘The Secret’ believe in our ability to consciously create our lives.
8) The Positivity Blog -If you read only one story today, make it The Story of the Mexican Fisherman. What a great way to illustrate what is truly important in life!
9) North Star Mental Fitness – Some people swear by affirmations, while some people claim they don’t work at all. In his post Why Affirmations Don’t Work, Dr. Hal Sommerschield gives us some “under the hood” answers as to why some achieve success, while others don’t.
10) Ririan Project – This is a great website that has recently started picking up the pace on their powerful posts. In Ten Commandments for a Simpler Way of Life, they combine some biblical dialect with some of today’s common issues for a Top 10 list of success tips that will help make your life a better place to be!
That’s it for this week. Have a safe and Happy Easter!