This is Volume 31 of the Self Improvement and Personal Development Link Love series.
This series will be published weekly and will be comprised of links to quality blog posts that have proven to be extraordinary in their ability to assist, inform, or empower the reader.
As you check out these quality links, be sure to help the authors out by adding their posts to Stumbleupon, Digg, or your favorite social networking site. Enjoy!
1) The Art of Manliness – The post The Virtuous Life: Industry does a great job of pointing out that although we have the means to outsource many areas of our lives, that doesn’t necessary mean that we should.
2) Christine Kane – With all of the talk on the ‘net about how we need to get over our egos, Christine’s post Getting Rid of Your Ego: A Personal Story brings a well-rounded and realistic point of view to that whole topic.
3) Unusual Business Ideas That Work – If you have ever wondered why people will pay $19.95 for something, but they won’t pay $20.00, or if you are in charge of pricing your own products or services, I definitely recommend getting an earful of the insight provided in the post Why $19.95 Sells And $20.00 Don’t.
4) Debra Moorhead – Although making that extra effort has been a well-known ingredient to success for a long time, Debra’s post The Secret to Becoming a High Achiever has some really good info about the actual patterns that surround the go-getter, and why those patterns equate to achievement.
5) The Next 45 Years – Eating healthy meals leads to healthier bodies, yet despite the fact that people realize that, sometimes you just have to eat when you are on the road. If fast food must be a part of your life, check out Alex’s post Simple Fast Food Hacks for Eating Healthier and find out how to eat as healthy as possible at some restaurants that normally offer less than wholesome choices.
Blog Carnivals that have recently included posts from Today is that Day:
Carnival of Creative Growth #25 at Energies of Creation
Fourth Edition of the Carnival of Improving Life at ImprovedLife.ca
Carnival of Life, Happiness and Meaning #41 at Life Insurance Lowdown
Personal Development Carnival: Issue 36 at The Next 45 Years
Thanks as always to the authors who create content worth sharing, and to the readers who inspire us to do so!