Welcome to the November 2006 edition of the Today is that Day Way Back Machine! This series of posts will highlight some of the most empowering, informative, or popular posts from the not to distant past.
If you’ve seen these posts before, then go ahead and revisit them – most of what I write is timeless. If you haven’t, then here is a chance to see some great content from the past that you missed the first time around. Enjoy!
- Building a Jeweled Shell – Are you trying to adorn your life with great stuff so that you can feel great, or are you building greatness from the inside out?
- Growing or Shrinking, Living or Dying – Although life is not meant to be a struggle, that doesn’t mean that you should just sit down and give up, either. Are you moving forward, or sliding backwards in your life?
- Shortcut to Success using the “Easy Button” -A primary secret to success is actually found in something that we experience every single day!
- Do You Ho’oponopono? – A good run down on the overall Ho’oponopono process that I put together after listening to a Ho’oponopono teleconference.
- Doing it in STYLE! – It’s not what we do, it’s HOW we do it that generates our success in life!