“Money is not the root of all evil, it is a stepping stone for living a wonderful life!”
Cash. Moolah. Currency. Bucks. Banknotes. Funds. Capital. Legal Tender.
You can choose the word that personally resonates with you whenever you think of having money, but while you are mulling over whichever word really works for you, I am going to share the word that I associate with the concept of having money:
Money in its physical state has very little value, in and of itself. It is the value that we, as humans, place on money that gives it value, and the more “value” you have, the more OPPORTUNITIES you have to enjoy your life.
Many people have considered money to be “bad” throughout the ages, and to this day many of us (most of us?) still have self-limiting beliefs about money. We have been raised with this cultural – and utterly false – belief that living in financial abundance is not normal, or appropriate, or that living such a lifestyle is something that is meant for people other than ourselves.
However, these cultural programmings are steeped in an unconscious belief that having an excess amount of money is “wrong” for some reason. We have this utterly ridiculous belief that only “certain” people can live an extravagant lifestyle. We think that people other than ourselves have the resources or the opportunities to make a lot of money, but not us. We think that just taking care of our own is a noble and worthy cause, and there is no need for “riches”.
Here’s your wake-up call: The Earth as we know it is founded on exchanging money for the goods, experiences, and services that each and every one of us needs and wants.
- You can be “holier than thou” all day long in your beliefs that you only need enough money to “get by,” and at the end of your journey on Earth, “getting by” will be all that you accomplished.
- You can spend your whole life thinking that only real estate geniuses, marketing wizards, and Hollywood stars have that “special” something that allows them to be rich, and by thinking that way you will spend your entire life watching other people live a life that you could only dream of.
- You can keep thinking that money isn’t one of the primary components of happiness for as long as you like, and although you may be happy on other levels, the opportunities that money represents in life will have slipped you by. You will have missed much of what this life has to offer.
On the other hand, if you are ready to finally lose the shackles of financial bondage that have restricted you for your entire life, then listen up, because I am going to help you to do exactly that!
Today is that Day is proud to announce that the ground-breaking has already begun on the Wealth Creation for Superior Living Podcast.
The podcast will be dedicated to teaching people how to make money so that they can enjoy all that the world has to offer. It’s not about getting rich and becoming a lazy jerk who does nothing but sail around the world and eat caviar. It’s not about having 5 houses, 20 cars, and a fleet of servants to wait on you hand and foot. It’s not about losing touch with your inner spirituality or your belief in happiness as an internal process.
The Wealth Creation for Superior Living Podcast is going to be about teaching people how to make money so that they can have better lives for themselves, and so that they can experience all that there is to experience while they are here on planet Earth!
If money was no object:
- How many wonderful destinations all over the globe would you visit?
- How many different cultures would you experience?
- What would you learn that you haven’t had the time or money to learn yet?
- How much help could you give friends, family members, neighbors, and even strangers?
- What impact could you make on the life of a citizen in your country, or in another country, if you helped them out?
- How much could you help your church, your neighborhood, or your city?
How much LIVING and LEARNING and EXPANDING and TEACHING could you do if money was no object?
In order to help you create wealth so that you can answer those types of questions, the Wealth Creation for Superior Living Podcast will be an on-going series of interviews where I ask the “gurus” in any given industry some hard-hitting, life-changing questions about how to “make it big” in their industry.
This won’t be another pile of useless data about “how to get rich”. The podcast will focus on people who are out there actually making it happen in many different industries, and with many different tools. Topics and industries covered will include all of the following, and many more:
- Real Estate
- Internet Marketing
- Working from Home
- Network Marketing
- Law of Attraction/Conscious Creation
The podcast interviews will be conducted with anyone and everyone who works in any industry or uses any tools that other people can also use to create REAL wealth and REAL abundance in their lives.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
- If you are a member of Personal Development Partners, you need to do nothing. All members of PDP will have FREE access to every single edition of the podcast. Each episode will be uploaded immediately to the PDP server and a link will be available to all members for instant download.
- If you are not a member of PDP, you just need to subscribe to the Today is that Day blog. Every episode of the podcast will have a synopsis posted here on the blog highlighting the incredible information that was shared in that edition. Every podcast summary will include a link to pay for and download that episode directly from the site.
Yes, this will be a Premium Podcast, which is your very first lesson in how to create a wealth mindset: People who offer products and services that have real value for other people are perfectly within their right to charge a fair amount of money for those products or services.
There ya go, your first lesson was on the house. Watch this space for future lessons, all of which you will be able to download for a fair price (see above!), or, join PDP right now in order to get all podcasts editions for free.
p.s. – Don’t forget yesterday’s announcement. The membership rate for Personal Development Partners WILL be going up to $20 per month once this podcast launches. Join now while the rate is still $20 every SIX months, and you can be one of the many people who got in early enough to receive a HUGE amount of value for a ridiculously low price.